Welcome! Unfortunately for non-swedish readers, most of the content here are, indeed, in Swedish. There are, however, some things that might interest you. Stay awhile and listen, as a wise man once said.
My name is Martin Ackerfors. I’m a librarian, father, author, and reader from Sweden. Some incarnation of this site has been around since 2003, and during the time I have written about 900,000 words in about 2,000 posts. I’ve also published one novel, one collection of AI-generated poetry, and one collection of essays, and am currently searching for a publisher for my second novel. Everything in Swedish, I’m afraid.
My works in English consists (as of now) mainly of role-playing stuff: games, adventures, and such.
- A World Mending (2021), a role-playing game about the inbetween of a cancelled apocalypse and a yet to be written future.
- The Right to Bear Arm (2021), a dungeon adventure for Mörk Borg based on my arm tattoo.
As yet to be published:
- Nostalgia, a story-telling game. Together with Olle Linge.
- Around the World in 80 Days, a role-playing game based on the novel.
- Rött Torg, a Mörk Borg hack with unionising tendencies.
- Much Ado For William, a role-playing game in 15 sonnets.
- Working Title DDEEE, a post-apocalyptic role-playing game of discoveries and camaraderie.